|File:Gold charm.pngFile:Green charm.pngFile:Crimson charm.pngFile:Blue charm.pngFile:Abyssal charm.pngFile:Obsidian Charm.pngFile:Talon Beast Charm.png|
|Credit Price?||See Guide Below|
|Examine text||It's a __ charm.|
Charms are used to train the Summoning skill. They are commonly dropped by most of the NPC's in Soulsplit. They can also be obtained by buying them with Credits from the Soulsplit Shop. To train Summoning, teleport to Lunar Isles or Neitiznot South and use each charm on the Obelisk.
You can obtain charms from the majority of monsters across Soulsplit. You can also get them from Skilling reward tokens via ::vote, or from mystery boxes. Alternatively you can purchase charms from the shop . However, only certain types of charms are accessible in this way. Prices below:
|Crimson Charms (x2,500)||4,999 credits|
|Gold Charms (x2,500)||5,999 credits|
|Green charms (x2,500)||6,999 credits|
|Blue Charms (x2,500)||7,999 credits|
To train Summoning, one must use the charms on a Summoning obelisk. The amount of Summoning experience depends on the game mode (Sir, Lord, Legend, Extreme) you are currently on.
To locate Summoning obelisks, click here.
Due to store credit prices not having been adjusted in parallel with the current XP rates of charms, one may evaluate the XP per Credit variation and identify which are the most cost-efficient charms to purchase from the Soulsplit Shop. Here's a guide for the latter:
XP per Credit
The experience rates evaluated below cater to the potential XP for Extreme mode; however, charm cost-efficiency is the focal point:
- Gold charm (x2,500) purchase: 50.00 XP per 1 Credit spent
- Green charm (x2,500) purchase: 64.29 XP per 1 Credit spent
- Crimson charm (x2,500) purchase: 115.02 XP per 1 Credit spent
- Blue charm (x2,500) purchase: 125.01 XP per 1 Credit spent
As analyzed above, for players showing interest in purchasing charms from the Credit shop, Blue charms provide the best cost-efficiency compared to the Gold, Green and Crimson charms also purchasable from the Credit shop.
- When the Summoning skill first was brought in the game it allowed people to massively duplicate charms and a total of 5 billion experience was introduced to the game.
- Charms are dropped by the vast majority of Soulsplit monsters, however the type of charm you obtain as a drop can vary, along with certain high-level monsters and bosses dropping multiple charms at a time.
- It is tested that Abyssal Charms are dropped by Abyssal Creatures in the Abyss accessed by using the "Teleport" option at the Zamorak Wizard in wilderness.
- Obsidian charms can be obtained exclusively from the monsters in Tzhaar caves, under the Minigame teleports tab.
- Talon Beast charms are dropped exclusively by the Nail Beast, in the Taverley dungeon resource dungeon